Applications are invited from eligible international students for the 2022 FullSail University STEM Scholarship designed to encourage and develop future international professionals seeking careers in science, technology, engineering and math.
Through the STEM Scholarship program, eligible participants may receive up to $5,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail University STEM campus degree program.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Full Sail University, USA
Host Institution(s): Full Sail University, USA
Scholarship Worth: Up to $5,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: International Students
Full Sail University STEM Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the STEM Scholarship 2022, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-US citizens or non-permanent resident, as defined by Full Sail University.
- Complete and submit the STEM Scholarship application, and an original 250-word essay, “How My Full Sail Education Will Prepare Me for a STEM Career”, prior to the first day of class.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the University.
- Applicants must meet the entrance requirements for the desired Full Sail University campus degree program.
- Applicants must have applied for one of the following immersive STEM campus degree programs: Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Game Design, Game Development, Information Technology, Mobile Development, or Simulation & Visualization.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Full Sail University STEM Scholarship 2022/23 are to first complete their application for admission into an eligible STEM course at the University.
Application Deadline: Not specified