Young graduates who are interested in improving their skills and gain valuable knowledge in the financial services operations are invited to apply for the Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Programme 2023.
Ernst & Young company is committed to building a better working world – with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
Company/Organisation(s): Ernst & Young (EY)
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Nigeria
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: First degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 | DETAILS
Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Programme enables young people to build shared values with the firm which is founded on strong commitment to value addition. The Graduate Trainee Programme includes:
- Graduate Trainee (Consulting FY23) at Ernst & Young
As a Consulting Staff, successful candidates will be a professional member of Consulting practice. Together with EY’s substantial investments in technology, knowledge, and learning resources for audit professionals, you will be part of the team that delivers quality consulting services to clients and their stakeholders.
- Graduate Trainee (Assurance FY23) at Ernst & Young
As an Assurance Staff, you will be a professional member of Assurance practice delivering quality assurance services to clients and their stakeholders. Applicants must possess some qualifications to be qualified for the role.
- Graduate Trainee (Strategy and Transactions FY23) at Ernst & Young
As a Strategy and Transactions Staff, you will deliver quality strategy and transactions services to clients and their stakeholders. You will also be a professional member of Strategy and Transactions practice.
- Graduate Trainee (Tax FY23)
As a Tax Staff, you will be a professional member of Tax practice deliver quality Tax services to clients and their stakeholders. You will need to possess recognizable audit potential or unusual relations from basic analysis of the financial statements.
To be eligible for the Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Programme, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possess and undergraduate or graduate degree.
- Successfully passed ICAN, ACCA examination.
- Possess advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong dedication to teamwork.
- Possess integrity within a professional environment.
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment.
How-to-Apply: Interested and qualified applicants for the Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 are to visit the application portal to submit their application. Applicants will be required fill out their application in their respective fields.
- Graduate Trainee Tax FY23
- Graduate Trainee -Assurance FY23
- Graduate Trainee – Strategy and Transactions FY23
- Graduate Trainee – Consulting FY23
Application Deadline: Not specified