Programs rated highly by the European Government. The Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022 are available for the academic year 2022-2023. This is the best opportunity ever. Our Top Scholarships are funded by the European Government and will allow you to study Masters and PhD degree programs at European Universities without taking the IELTS Examination. You don’t need to pay an application fee, have work experience, take IELTS, and have a high CGPA. Students awaiting results can also apply for the Erasmus+ Scholarship Program.
Depending on the degree program, the participants will study at different European universities in different countries of Europe. This year, the Erasmus program will award 2756 scholarships. Erasmus is one of the most prestigious European Scholarships in Almost Every Field/Major. Get full benefits from these opportunities by applying for Scholarships in Europe Without IELTS.
Scholarships are awarded for 2 years for Master’s programs, and 3 years for Doctoral programs. Scholarships are awarded for 2 years for Master’s programs, and 3 years for Doctoral programs. It is possible to study without IELTS in Erasmus. Students can apply for Erasmus Scholarships without IELTS without any problems. Sources say Erasmus selects more students than any other scholarship. Below you can find detailed information about the Erasmus+ Scholarship 2022.
About Erasmus+ Scholarships Without IELTS 2022
- Scholarship Country: Europe, and other Countries
- Funded by: European Commission
- No. of Scholarships: 2,756 for the Academic Year 2022-2023.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: End of March 2022 [Each Course has a Different Deadline]
Erasmus Scholarships allow you to study without IELTS and for free
Benefits of the Erasmus+ Scholarship
Erasmus is a fully funded, all-expenses-covered scholarship program for all students. All expenses are covered.
- Stipend per month (approximately 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Tuition is free.
- Travel allowance.
- Tickets for international flights
- Travel allowance from country to country after your semester is over.
- There is no bond restriction to return to the country.
- Visa granted after completing a Master’s or PhD. Degree required for employment in Europe.
- Erasmus is the Fulbright of Europe. With so many benefits, you should consider it.
What is Not Required for the Erasmus+ Scholarship?
- Students awaiting results can also apply
- No program requires the GRE
- There is no need to contact any professor
- Experience is not required.
- Applicants must have at least 16 years of education.
- There are no age restrictions.
- Also selected were people with CGPAs between 2.5 and 3.0. CGPAs below 3.0 will have to be taken into consideratioThere are no IELTS or TOEFL requirements.n
- No IELTS or TOEFL Requirements.
Alternate of IELTS for Erasmus+ Scholarship
- In the case where you completed your previous degree at an English Language Institute, you will need to submit an English Language Proficiency Proof from your previous university, which will state that the student has completed their last degree with an English medium institute.
- You may also check with your Institute of Program if they accept any other language tests? It’s called Duolingo English Test Proficiency, the new IELTS alternative. You can take the test online.
- Every program requires at least 6.5 bands in IELTS. There is no GRE requirement in any program.
Over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses are available, including:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Each course has a different deadline for applying for the Erasmus+ Scholarship Without IELTS. The majority of the programs are scheduled to end in March 2022.
How to Apply for the Erasmus Scholarship
Online applications are accepted. For more information, visit the Erasmus Scholarship website. Please visit the Official Website Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Catalogue (EMJMD)