There are a number of fellowships and internship opportunities now open to international students at the Ecole Polytechnique federale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland for the 2023 summer. Applicants may be bachelor or master’s candidates currently enrolled in computer science and related courses.
Participants of the fellowship will have the opportunity to learn new skills and to gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists. EPFL is one of the two Swiss Federal Institutes of technology and has three main missions in education, research and technology transfer.
Fellowship Sponsor(s): EPFL
Host Institution(s): EPFL
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Duration: Up to two years
Nationality: All Nationalities
EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the fellowship/internship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree programmes in the eligible courses.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s award must be enrolled in their 2nd year of studies or above.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must ensure that they will be available for the fellowship in Switzerland if they become successful.
- Successful applicants will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600 per month for the period of the fellowship.
- Refund of travelling costs.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship in Switzerland 2023 are to apply online by filling some information about themselves, choose up to three domains of scientific interest and upload some documents.
- Curriculum vitae
- University Transcripts
- Letter of motivation in PDF. The letter should be used to describe applicant’s scientific interest.
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022