Deadline: December 4, 2022
Applications for the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) Summer Fellowship 2023 are now open. The School of Computer and Communication Sciences of the École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) offers summer fellowships to international students.
Participants get the chance to learn new skills and to gain hands-on experience in their chosen field while collaborating with leading senior scientists. Fellowship recipients will participate into the life of a research unit, typically to help solve problems which are usually part of major research efforts. Often, this will lead to performing challenging programming or design tasks to prove new concepts.
A summer fellowship at EPFL is a highly motivating learning experience in a competitive research environment, and it is also a great way to get familiar with another culture, to start building a network of connections in Switzerland, and to get prepared for a global career! And, last but not least, it is a chance to spend some months in a region rich in natural attractions and offering a multitude of leisure opportunities.
- Accepted students will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600 per month (pro rata to the actual duration) and a refund of travelling costs (2nd class train ticket or low-cost/economy airfare).
- Fellowships are awarded to students enrolled in BSc, BTech, MSc, MTech, or equivalent programmes in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering.
- PhD students are not eligible.
- At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled in the 2nd year Bachelor or above (therefore, all applicants must have successfully completed at least their 1st year of the Bachelor’s programme).
- Projects are offered competitively to students with excellent academic results.
Applications are received once a year. When you apply, you receive a mail with a link to upload three documents: a CV, your transcripts, and a letter of motivation.
For more information, visit EPFL Summer Fellowship.