You have the chance to remove the financial obstacles that stand between you and a college education through this scholarship opportunity. DAAD Scholarships are available for the academic year 2022 in Germany. Students aspiring to further their education in Germany are in for an amazing opportunity with the DAAD Scholarship. The DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Europe is available for students at all levels of education, whether they wish to pursue a Master’s or Ph.D. program. DAAD Scholarships in Germany for International Students are fully funded scholarships that cover all expenses. of the international student during the Study in Germany.
For talented, self-motivated, and skilled students looking to excel at their careers and achieve their career goals in Germany while studying and receiving training at world-class educational institutions, the DAAD Scholarship Program 2022 is a fantastic opportunity. In this fully-funded international scholarship program, students can take courses related to sustainable development goals that can give them the skills necessary to contribute positively to their societies. Due to its ability to integrate cultures, ethnicities, and nationalities, Germany is one of the most diverse countries in the world. DAAD scholarships provide an excellent opportunity for students interested in learning about different cultures, and who are open-minded and welcoming to people from different nationalities and ethnicities.Also, Apply for Top 5 Australian Scholarship For Students 2022
Students from developing and newly industrialized countries with at least two years of professional experience are invited to apply for a fully-funded scholarship to study at a state or state-recognized German university. Academic expenses, a monthly stipend, health insurance, travel allowances, and accommodation allowances are provided to scholarship recipients. For international and German students, the Master’s Degree Program will last 12-24 months (students will vary depending on their program) and 36 months for the PhD Degree Program.
DAAD Scholarships 2022-23 in Germany Short Summary:
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: Varies
The following fields of study are available:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Benefits of the DAAD Scholarship 2022
- Stipend for DAAD Scholarships
- A master’s degree will be funded with 850 euros
- For doctoral studies, 1,200 euros will be provided
- Insurance payments will be provided for health, accident, and personal liability.
- Travel Allowance.
- Free tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship 2022-23 in Germany:
- We encourage applications from all developing countries. (Check Eligible Countries List).
- Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a related field is required.
- The academic degree of a candidate should not be older than six years.
- Professional experience of at least two years is required.
Also Check:LUMS NOP Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan
Also Check:UK Top 7 Excellence Scholarships 2022-23
Application deadlines for the DAAD Scholarship 2022-2023 vary from university to university in Germany.
How do I apply for DAAD Scholarships in Germany in 2022-23?
- The online application form for DAAD scholarships can be found on the official website.
- All required documents must be attached to the application.
- Select your desired scholarship program from the scholarship database and then click “Submit application”.
- There is no need to apply directly to the university.