Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU formerly called Anambra State University, ANSU part-time degree admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra, has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its part-time degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
THE PROGRAMME OFFERS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES;
- Affordable school fees
- Opportunity to work and study
- JAMB Examination not required for admission
- Absence of unnecessary fees
COOU] ANSU Part-Time Degree Courses
- B. A English
- B. A Igbo Language
- B. A Religion
- B. A History & International relations
- B. Sc Business Administration
- B. Sc Economics
- B. Sc Mass Communication
- B. Sc Public Administration
- B. Sc Political Science
- B. Sc Entrepreneurial Studies
- B. Sc. Banking and Finance
- B. Sc Sociology
- B. Sc Accountancy B.Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc Philosophy
- B. Sc Psychology
- B. Sc Criminology & Security Studies
- B. Ed Arts & Social Sciences
- B. Ed Educational Foundation
- B. Ed Vocational Education
[COOU] ANSU Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements & Duration
- Candidates seeking admission are required to possess SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB with five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings, including English Language.
- Direct entry: OND, HND, BSc, BA
- Normal entry: NUC Admission Requirements.
- Direct entry: 4 Years
- Normal entry: 5 Years
How to Apply for COOU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
Candidates are required to register on-line, on payment of the processing fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) only, through the REMITA platform.
- Candidates should visit the University Portal https://portal.coou.edu.ng/modules/Applications/GenerateInvoice.aspx?sent=6 to generate a payment invoice with their Phone Numbers and proceed to the authorized Banks with the payment invoice number.
- Access Pin Codes for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates.
- Candidates should submit the required information on their Bio-data while completing the online registration form.
For enquiries, call: 08036685030; 08037404451; 08035813071.
DEADLINE: Not Yet Specified