Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2022 and Fellowships are one of the largest and most prestigious international scholarship programs in the world. Commonwealth Scholarships are fully-funded scholarships to study in the United Kingdom. They are available for full-time master’s degrees. No application fee is charged since they do not charge an application fee. Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are funded by the UK Government and offered in partnership with selected UK universities.
There have been over 30,000 Commonwealth Scholarships or Fellowships since 1959, out of which 28,500 have been funded by the UK government through the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom (CSC). Commonwealth Scholarship Commission is funded by the Government of the United Kingdom and the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO).
Under Commonwealth Scholarships, you can Scholarships in the UK without IELTS. All fields are available. Currently, 27,800 people have applied for Commonwealth Scholarships. The CSC awards around 700 scholarships and fellowships each year to Commonwealth citizens for postgraduate study and professional development. A Commonwealth Master Scholarship lasts one year. More information is provided below:
- Country: UK
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 20th December 2021
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from the United States to the United Kingdom and return from the United Kingdom on the end of your award.
- Approved Full Tuition Fees.
- Monthly Stipend of £1,110 per month or £1,362 per month for those studying at universities within the London metropolitan area (fees quoted at 2020-2021 levels)
- Warm apparel allowance, wherein applicable
- Thesis funding towards the fee of making a thesis
- Study tour in other countries or inside the UK are also free
Schemes Offered by Commonwealth
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are offered under six development themes:
- Science & Technology for Development
- Strengthening Health Systems and Capacity
- Promoting Global Prosperity
- Strengthening Global Peace, Security and Governance
- Strengthening Resilience and Response to Crises
- Access, Inclusion & Opportunity
To see the full list of eligible courses, visit the CSC website
- I India
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
You must meet the following requirements to apply for these scholarships:
- A Commonwealth country has granted refugee status to you.
- Be a permanent resident of an eligible Commonwealth country
- By September/October 2021, you must be able to begin your academic studies in the UK, or remotely if necessary.
- A second class degree, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification, is required.
- The applicants have never studied in another European country.
The following selection criteria will be used to evaluate applications:
- Candidate’s academic merit
- Potential effects of the study on the development of the candidate’s home country
Commonwealth Shared Scholarships UK 2022 applications must be submitted by 20th December 2021
How to Apply
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2022 applications must be submitted online. Applications must be submitted online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.