The application is open for the Calvary University Scholarships in USA 2021. All over the world, the USA is the number one and largest destination for students seeking higher education. Calvary University offers an opportunity for those who wish to study in the US.
Both international and US students can apply for the award. Students participating in the program will have the opportunity to complete an undergraduate degree program at a university in the United States.
Calvary University is a Christian university founded in 1932 that offers several associate’s and bachelor’s degrees as well as a degree completion program for adults. It has become a leader in reducing the cost of high-quality education nationally.
Calvary University: Why study here? You will develop your skills at the university, which will help you become a professional. The university is not just a place of learning, but also of advancement. It will also help you take the first step toward a bright future.
Details About Calvary University Scholarships in USA 2021
- University or Organization: Calvary University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $500 to $2000 or Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: A limited numbers of awards are available
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and US students
- The award can be taken in the US
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2021
- The studentship will provide multiple awards ranging from $500 to $2000 toward tuition fees.
- Candidates from the United States and all nationalities around the world are eligible
- Students can study an undergraduate degree program in any subject at the university
- For this studentship, aspirants must take admission in a full-time bachelor’s degree program at the university during the academic year 2021-2022.
- An international student must be a junior or senior undergraduate or graduate student
- A degree-seeking student must be enrolled full-time (at least 12 undergraduate hours or at least 9 seminary hours).
How to Apply
- For the opportunity, you must enroll in the bachelor degree coursework program at Calvery. For application information, download the application form and send it to the following address: Financial Aid Office, Calvary University, 15800 Calvary Road, Kansas City, MO 64147, 816-425-6136, 816-425-6134, [email protected]
- Documents required: Applicants must submit an essay, a transcript of their academic records, and a higher secondary grade card.
- Candidate must submit their ACT and SAT scores for applying to a bachelor degree program at the university, along with their FAFSA application.
- English proficiency is required in writing, learning, and speaking.