Are you interested in a Canada Scholarship? The Brock University Scholarship for International Students 2022 is now open for applications. Grants are available for international students worldwide. Scholarships are available for students enrolled in Brock University’s undergraduate programs in All Subjects.
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada is home to Brock University, a public research university. We offer a variety of undergraduate and graduate programs, as well as professional degrees. As of 2011, it is the fifth-largest city in Canada, and the third-largest in Ontario.
There is no better time than now to apply for the Brock University Scholarship for International Students. This is a great opportunity for international students to study in Canada on a scholarship and to have access to cutting-edge research in world-class facilities as well as strong academic programs. Read the full article for more information.
About Brock University Scholarship 2022 in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University: Brock University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
Under this scholarship program, you can study the following courses.
- All Subjects
- Citizens of Bangladesh,
- Sri Lanka,
- Costa Rica,
- and Nepal will automatically receive the award.
In order to complete their education in Canada, international students will receive awards ranging from $4,000 to $16,000 from Brock University.
|Amount of award||Admission average (final grades)*|
|$16,000 (four thousand dollars first year, four thousand dollars renewable for three years)||93.0% and above|
|$10,000 ($2,500 first year, $2,500 each year thereafter)||90.0% – 92.9%|
|Six thousand dollars ($1,500 first year, $1,500 per year thereafter**)||85.0% – 89.9%|
|Four thousand dollars ($1,000 first year, $1,000 each year thereafter)||80.0% – 84.9%|
You will be asked to submit evidence of English proficiency before admission if English is not your first language:
- IELTS-overall band 6.5, no band below 6.0
- 88 TOEFL overall, with a minimum score of 21 on speaking and 21 on writing
- CAEL-overall 70, no other band score below 60
- PTE 58
- Academic transcripts from all previous schools attended must be submitted by applicants
- An excellent grade in class 12 or intermediate, minimum B- (higher for some programs) is required.
- The deadline to apply for the Brock University Scholarship for International Students has passed.
How to Apply!
Online applications are accepted for the Brock entrance scholarships. apply please visit the official website of Brock University.