For the British Council IELTS Award 2022, applications are now being accepted. Candidates are eligible to receive up to £10,000 as part of the British Council IELTS Awards to support their studies worldwide. Its purpose is to assist high-calibre individuals who are motivated to further their career as well as to contribute positively to society with their studies through the British Council IELTS Award. Successful applicants of the IELTS Award 202 will be able to pursue a postgraduate or undergraduate degree at any university or college in the world that accepts IELTS as an admission requirement.
Successful applicants for an institution of higher education (either in Germany or abroad) will receive the British Council IELTS Award. Based on the tuition fees of the institution selected by the winner, the British Council IELTS Award can range from £3,000 to £10,000. This award covers the costs of the course selected by the winner. During the 2022-23 academic year, awards will be paid directly to institutions.Also Apply: List of Scholarships to Study in Portugal without IELTS 2022
The IELTS Award is designed to encourage young people to pursue their academic interests while studying abroad. It offers flexibility in the selection of courses at English-speaking universities around the world as well as financial support. In selected countries, IELTS test takers who pass their tests will receive a cash prize to help them achieve their academic goals. Tests that are widely recognized and trusted by educational institutions and universities around the world could help you to go even further, opening doors to your ideal academic field, organization, and destination.
- 1 Details About British Council IELTS Award 2022
Details About British Council IELTS Award 2022
- Host Institutions: Higher education institutions worldwide.
- Study Fields: Any English taught program.
- Number of Awards: Not specified.
- Eligibility: Open to all Nationalities.
- Deadline: 30 June 2022
The British Council IELTS Award 2022 has the following benefits:
- Award winners will receive prizes ranging from £3,000 to £10.000 from the British Council.
- This award varies in size based on the tuition fees of the institution you wish to attend, and must be applied to the cost of tuition for your chosen program.
- If the selected candidate’s tuition fees are less than the individual award of £10,000, remaining funds will be awarded to runners-up.
The following criteria must be met to be eligible for the British Council IELTS Award 2022:
- To apply, the applicant must be at least 18 years old by 31 July 2022.
- IELTS tests must be taken at a British Council center in Germany and a Test Report Form (TRF) must be received.
- Applicants must have taken a British Council test between 1 June 2021 and 10 June 2022.
- Each of the four components of the IELTS test must be scored at least 6.5 on the overall test, as well as on each of the four components of the test.
- The academic year 2022–23 begins in August 2022. Students must enroll in this year.
- Undergraduate or graduate courses taught in English must be offered at a university.
Also Check:Hatfield Lioness Scholarship in UK 2022
For worldwide students, the application deadline for the British Council IELTS Award 2022 is 30 June 2022 (14:00, German time).
How can I apply for the British Council IELTS Award 2022?
- The IELTS test must be taken at a British Council-authorized testing center in Germany.
- A Test Report Form (TRF) will then be issued to you.
- Complete and submit the online application form.