The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade has opened the application process for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2022. We strongly encourage all international students from all over the world who are interested in studying for free in Australia on a Fully Funded Scholarship to apply for the AAS Scholarship. Australia offers scholarships to students from developing countries to study for Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s Degrees, and PhD Degrees. Scholarships are available for academic year 2022-23.
Universities, as well as Technical and Further Education (TAFE) institutions in Australia, accept applications. You can develop individuals’ skills and knowledge through Australia Awards Scholarships to drive positive change and contribute to their own countries’ development. Also See: Top 5 Australian Scholarship For Students 2022
- 1 About Australia Awards Scholarships 2022:
- 2 Scholarship Benefits:
- 3 What Courses Can You Take?
- 4 The following institutions are participating in the Australia Awards:
- 5 Listed below are the eligible countries:
- 6 For Australian Award Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
- 7 Application Deadline:
- 8 How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships?
- 9 Share this:
- 10 Related
About Australia Awards Scholarships 2022:
- Scholarship by: Foreign Affairs and Trade Department
- Course level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Australia
- Last Date: 29 April 2022.
International students may apply for a free, fully funded Australia Awards Scholarship. The scholarship covers all expenses. See below for more information.
- Complete Tuition Fees.
- Return Air Travel Tickets.
- Establishment Allowance – a one-time payment for accommodation expenses, textbooks, and study materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Students may enroll in Pre-Course English (PCE) for in-country and/or in-Australia training if deemed necessary.
- Scholars may be eligible for additional academic support to ensure academic success or to enhance their academic experiences
- Students who are eligible for fieldwork (for research awards and masters by coursework with a compulsory fieldwork component) may be able to travel in economy class via the most direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
What Courses Can You Take?
- We offer Scholarships to Study Undergraduate and Postgraduate Studies in Australia through Australia Awards Scholarships. Study programs must be relevant to your country’s development priorities. These are listed on the participating country profiles.
- For training in areas like aircraft flying, nuclear technology, or military training, Australia Awards are not available.
The following institutions are participating in the Australia Awards:
Australia Awards Scholarships can be obtained in any of the countries where Australian Awards Scholarships are offered. The list of universities can be found at https://www.dfat.gov.au/about-us/publications/Pages/australia-a wards-participating-institutions
Listed below are the eligible countries:
The following countries are eligible for Australia Awards Scholarships:
- Indonesia Laos
- Sri Lanka
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Marshall Islands
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of Palau
- Solomon Islands
- and Futuna
- South Africa
- Palestinian Territories.
Also Check:Master Mind Scholarships In Belgium 2022
Also Check:Netherlands Government Scholarship 2022
For Australian Award Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years of age on 1 February of the scholarship year.
- You must be a citizen of a participating country (as listed on the Australia Awards website) and reside in the country for which you are applying;
- Being an Australian citizen, holding permanent residency in Australia, or applying for a visa to live permanently in Australia;
- A participant may not marry, be engaged to, or be a de facto of a person who holds, or is eligible to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency, during the application, selection, or mobilization phases (Note: Residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship may be eligible to apply for the Student visa).
- You must not be currently serving in the military.
- Applicants may not have previously received a long-term Australia Award unless they have lived outside of Australia for twice the length of time they spent in Australia (for instance, an awardee who has been on an Australia Awards Scholarship in Australia for four years will not be eligible to apply for another Australia Awards Scholarship until they have lived outside Australia for eight years);
- If the applicant meets any specific criteria established by the program area or the government of their country of citizenship (e.g. having worked in an appropriate field for a certain number of years);
- If the recipient does not meet the admission requirements of the institution at which the award is to be undertaken, Program Areas may withdraw an award offer. This may not be known until Program Areas request placements at selected institutions);
- To obtain a Student Visa, you must satisfy all the requirements of the Department of Home Affairs. If the recipient cannot meet the visa requirements, the Program Area may have to withdraw an award offer;
- Scholarship applicants should not apply for a scholarship at a lower academic level than they have already achieved (e.g. applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Ph.D. ); and
- Applicants must inform Program Areas of any connection or relationship with staff employed at Program Areas (including local staff at the post) or managing contractors so that they can manage applications properly and transparently.
The deadline to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 is 29th April 2022. The application process will begin on 1st February 2021. You can Check Opening & Closing Dates for Your Country.
How to Apply for Australia Awards Scholarships?
Applications for Australia Awards Scholarships can be made in two ways. One way is to apply online, while the other is to apply by mail. Here is the complete procedure for applying: