Deadline: August 18, 2022
Do you know a Canva champion in your community? Or maybe it’s you. Apply now for the Canva Create Community Awards 2022. They want to hear stories of how Canva has helped you achieve your crazy big goals.
In this celebration, Canva recognises their incredibly talented and diverse community. They will showcase the magical moments and measurable impact you made through Canva—whether that’s in the field of digital content or in your workplaces, schools, non-profits, and organizations of all sizes.
- Inspiring Individuals: This award is for individuals who use Canva to empower others and create positive impact. If you have started a movement in your local community, successfully proposed a big and beneficial change at work, or elevated your craft through the power of creativity, this one is for you!
- Impactful Teams: This award is for a team of two or more that uses Canva to reach a milestone and collectively achieve a mission. If you’re a trailblazing startup, a non-profit group, or an inventive team from any organization that has created something that will inspire and empower the future generation, they would love to share the spotlight with you!
- Incredible Innovators: This award is for an individual or team who uses Canva to design never-before-seen creations; whether through video, social media, printed designs, presentations, or anything else created in Canva. If you’re someone who has taken design to the next level—through a unique marriage proposal, an amazing Canva love song that’s gone viral, or you’ve landed your design in an iconic billboard—this award is absolutely for you!
Winners will receive the following prizes:
- Exclusive Canva Award;
- Showcase of their winning Entry at the Canva Create event;
- Canva merchandise;
- $500 USD (five hundred United States dollar) donation to a cause of the Winner’s choice (subject to Canva’s approval); and
- Half a day design mentoring with a Canva team member.
- Open only to persons who are 18 years old or older as of the date of entry. A person may submit an entry to the Contest on behalf of another person (Nominee) or a team of two or more (Team) provided that the Nominee and each member of the Team also meets these eligibility requirements.
- Employees of Canva Pty Ltd (“Canva”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (together, “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- This Contest is not open to any individual in a jurisdiction where the Contest or the individual entering the Contest would be prohibited by law.
To participate in the Contest, you must tell in a maximum of 500 words the Canva success story you think deserves recognition (whether your own or your Nominee’s) in one of the following categories:
For more information, visit Canva Create Community Awards.
Leave a Reply