Agbami Scholarship Application Official Website Portal 2022/2023, Is agbami scholarship still on? How much is NNPC total scholarship? What does seplat scholarship pay? How can I get NNPC scholarship? Agbami Scholarship 2022 Portal website for Undergraduate application, How to apply for Agbami scholarship, Is Agbami scholarship 2022 out, Scholastica scholarship 2022, Chevron scholarship, Scholastica login, Chevron scholarship 2022, NNPC Scholarship
Agbami website, www.scholastica.ng/schemes/ agbami, Exxon Mobil scholarship 2021
- 1 How much is NNPC total scholarship?
- 2 How to apply for Agbami scholarship?
- 3 Level/Fields of Study
- 4 Eligible Nationality
- 5 Host Nationality
- 6 Scholarship Benefit
- 7 Agbami Chevron Scholarship 2022 Eligibility and Requirement
- 8 Documents Needed for Agbami Scholarship Application 2022/2023
- 9 How can I apply for Agbami Scholarships?
- 10 Agbami Scholarship Application Deadline
How much is NNPC total scholarship?
How to apply for Agbami scholarship?
The Chevron Agbami scholarship program, funded by Star and its Agbami co-venturers, is a major component of their Social Investment in the strategic development of health and education in Nigeria.
Level/Fields of Study
E-Applications are invited from FULL-TIME, 200 level undergraduates from any state of the Federation, studying any of the under-listed courses in universities within Nigeria:
- Medicine & Surgery
The Agbami Chevron scholarship is only available for Nigerian undergraduate students. However, there are numerous international scholarships for international students to study in any country of choice.
The ongoing Agbami Chevron Scholarship 2022, is organised by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and will be hosted in Nigeria.
This Agbami scholarship application program for the first year and second-year students in Nigerian Tertiary institutions is worth NGN100,000 for Engineering students and NGN200,000 for Medical students.
- Canada Jobs with Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023
- PTDF Scholarship 2022/2023 Application Requirements Deadline Courses
- Scholarship in Nigeria for Undergraduate Fully funded 2022/2023
- Canada Visa Lottery 2022 Registration Form
- JAMB Admission Status 2021/2022 JAMB org ng efacility
Agbami Chevron Scholarship 2022 Eligibility and Requirement
Interested applicants for this scholarship award must meet the following requirements, the applicant must be;
- A Nigerian or foreign student studying in any accredited Nigerian University.
- Currently be in their first or second year ( students admitted during 2020/2021 or 2019/2020 academic session respectively)
- A beneficiary of any other scholarship sponsored by “STAR” or any of its Parties.
Selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Documents Needed for Agbami Scholarship Application 2022/2023
a. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
b. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
c. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
How can I apply for Agbami Scholarships?
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
- Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
- There will be no computer-based test. Selection of successful candidates will be based on current academic performance.
- All interested students should submit accurate and complete information.
- Applicants for the Agbami Medical & Engineering Professional scholarship (AMEPS) program are ineligible to apply for any other scholarship program sponsored by CNL, its joint venture partner, or any of its affiliates, including the NNPC/CNL JV scholarship.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever. Application for Agbami scholarship program is free.
Agbami Scholarship Application Deadline
The scholarship Application closes Midnight 5th December 2022.
Please kindly note; the scholarship is yet not ongoing as at the time of this publication.