Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology: Are you a student from a developing country who is passionate about obtaining world-class education? Then the Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology to study in Sweden is for you.
Scholarships are available for eligible courses beginning in the new academic session and will be awarded for all years of the masters studies taking place at the Chalmers University of Technology. To be considered for scholarships, students must apply before the set deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Adlerbert Foundation
Scholarship to be taken in: Sweden
Scholarship Worth: Full tuition fees waiver
Number of Awards: Not specified
Study Level: Postgraduate
Nationality: Students from these 143 countries
Adlerbert Study Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology
- Applicants must be students from the eligible list of countries.
- Applicants must be enrolled for a Master’s degree program at Chalmers University of Technology for the new academic session.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
- The selection is based on the applicants’ relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home University’s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master’s Programmes.
How-to-Apply: Applicants for the Adlerbert Study Scholarships at Chalmers University of Technology are to apply for a Master’s degree programme at the university.
The online application service portal is open. Open an account and choose programmes/university at universityadmissions.se or antagning.se. The application period for Master’s programmes opens for national and international students. Follow the instructions to apply for the Master’s programmes