Deadline: November 11, 2022
Applications for the Aspire Coronation Trust (ACT) Foundation 2023 Grant Cycle for Africa are now open. The grants are for non-profit organisations and social enterprises in Africa.
The ACT Foundation believe that grant making is a critical tool in engineering social change, and even more the foundation is inspired by the long and short term partnerships they make. Foundation’s strength lies in the partnerships they create and sustain through funding for programs and activities that have great potential of altering the downward trajectory of development on the African continent. Foundation’s mission to drive sustainable impact across Africa pushes them beyond boundaries; and as such the foundation always strives to do more.
Areas of Support
- Organizational Development
- Monitoring and Evolution
- Board Governance and Support
- Impact Measurment
- Professional Development
- Organizations must work within the ACT Foundation’s focus areas of Health, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, and Environment.
- Organizations applying for this grant should be registered with the appropriate legal entity within their respective (African) countries for not less than two years (24 months).
- Must be legally registered as a nonprofit organization (GTE/LTD). However, if you are applying as a social enterprise, the Foundation will only fund initiatives that are not for profit.
- It is required that you show a strong governance structure. Kindly note that the details of the board of directors should reflect in the company’s registration documents. If not, please update.
- You will be required to show evidence of other sources of funding.
- The organization applying is required to have a minimum staff strength of 3 part time/full time paid Individuals.
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project, i.e. not acting as an intermediary;
- Programme/Initiative must be implemented in within Africa;
- Programme must be innovative and impact driven.
The application process will take Six (6) – Eight (8) weeks. The Foundation only recognizes communication in English. All applications and further correspondences must be communicated only in English.
For more information, visit ACT Foundation.